MANUFACTURERS OF QUALITY SAWMILL EQUIPMENT FOR OVER 60 YEARS CALL US AT 603.746.4691
Please stop by our booth #G24 at the upcoming 2017 Paul Bunyan Show, Learn More
HMC is pleased to offer a full range of sawmill equipment.
JACOBSON 75 HP LOG CARRIAGE DRIVE
(1) low inertia AC motor driving a cable drum through a speed reducer. The drum is mounted on an extension of the reducer low speed shaft with an outboard bearing. The drum is grooved for two 5/8 inch cables.
(1) Microprocessor based line regenerative AC Vector controller in a NEMA-12 enclosure
(1) Closed circuit air conditioner installed directly on the above NEMA-12 enclosure
(1) Dynamic brake to stop the Carriage if the power supply should fail
(1) Encoder type master switch for the sawyer’s control. This is a no contact mechanical device providing speed reference to the drive. The drive input circuitry has an “s” curve that is custom configurable for optimum performance.
(1) Electronic thermistor monitor to sense motor heating and provide thermal protection. The drive will also be programmed to evaluate duty cycle when small logs are being processed.